Department of Botany
Vision: - To promote the culture of learning by educating students in the basics of plant science, its related components, and evolving advancements that will serve science and the nation in the twenty-first century. To explore, and conserve the botanical world and conduct innovative research on plants and their environments.
Mission: To educate students with the fundamental knowledge and application of scientific methods, skills and attitudes with the help of conventional and modern tools to understand everything related to plants. Empowerment of students towards excellence with scientific culture and skills. To serve society's needs and contribute to transforming society into a knowledge society.
- To inculcate experimental and fundamental skills for identification of components of botanical science.
- To develop research skills among stakeholders.
- To develop career opportunities
- To impart the quality education in Botany
- To create awareness about environmental problems
- To preserve and conserve the Biodiversity