Vision & Mission of the Department
The department of economics to provide the students the opportunities to realize their full potential and thus shape their future with the awareness of economic issues at local national & global level
1) To Promote self employment opportunities for students.
- To provide curricula that promote critical thinking skills development and enhance
decision making abilities, which help students become productive and inform citizens.
- To provide the students to develop knowledge of economic concepts & techniques in the business world.
- To provide quality instructions to students for successful careers.
- To inculcate a strong belief in hard work to gain access to multiple career
- opportunities with the skills needed to cope up with the global changing scenario.
1) Survey and project based teaching learning process.
2) Conducting student centric activities to develop entrepreneurship skills among student.
1. To conduct survey on socio economic status of textile workers in industrial city of Ichalkaranji.
2. To undertake interdisciplinary research to address investigates socio economical problems in rural sector.
3. To develop linkages with industries through MOU and collaborations.
1. To address socio economical problems of urban and rural population through curriculum