Freeships & Scholarships
Government of Maharashtra offered scholarship schemes to help the needed students financial so that they can continue their studies without any barrier. This is a golden chance for those candidates who find themselves eligible for the scheme. The scheme is released and announced by the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra. Candidates can apply online for all the schemes, whether it is for Postmatric Student or Pre matric Students. But before applying for the scholarship first check the eligibility criteria, application process and condition. It provides a great opportunity to the students who need financial support to precede their education. The candidate who fills all the eligibility prescribes can fill online application form for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship Form
The students applying for G.O.I scholarship should submit the scholarship form duly filled in along with the following documents.
- The Caste Certificate (Two self attested Xerox copies)
- Previous Exam. Mark-sheet (Two self attested Xerox copies)
- Adhar Card ( self attested Xerox copies)
- Income Certificate original (One self attested Xerox copy) (Income upto Rs. One lakh for N.T. S.B.C., O.B.C. and income upto Rs.Two lakh for S.T. and S.C. students.)
- Adhar seeding slip (one self attached Xerox copy)
Student can apply their forms on this website:-
- http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in (for SC/NT/VJ/OBC/SBC Caste)
- https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in/eVikas/TribalPostMatricScholarship/ UI/ManageApplica... (for S.T. Caste)
The types and number of scholarships / freeships received from state/central government during last five years