The campus area of the college is spread over an area of 3.7515 acres and the built up area is 8000 sq. Meters. The built up structure consists of five separate buildings viz. old west side building, old science building, new science building, new BCA building, administrative building and library building. The infrastructure available for academic, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities is given below.
Total area under class rooms : 2259 sq mts.
Facilities available for curricular activities
- Lecture halls (class rooms)- 41
- Laboratories – 19
- Library and library reading rooms- 03
- Examination control room -01
- HOD cabins -10
Facilities available for co-curricular activities
- Multipurpose hall with the seating capacity of 200 and equipped with audio visual aids
- Support services rooms -04 NSS, NCC, Gymkhana and NAAC room.
Facilities available for extracurricular activities and sports
- Play ground 5400 sq m(own) and 5000 sq .m from Ichalkaranji Nagar Parishad.
- Recreation hall -01
- Gymnasium Hall -01
- Principal’s office
- Administrative building
- Strong room
- Skeleton house
- Guest room
- Ladies room
- Computer room
- Principal’s rest room
- Staff room
- Store room
- Cultural Practice room
- Campus garden and potted plants
- Sanitary blocks for gents, women staff and students.
- Parking, separate for staff, boys and girl students.
- Shade net garden
- Departmental libraries
- Reprography facility
- LCD Projectors
- Notice boards
- Internet connections
- Generator and Invertors back up
- Inverter Back up room
- Stenographer room
- Solar & wind hybrid power generation system
Details of the laboratories
The college has 19 laboratories. It is to be noted that research lab for Botany is equipped with the necessary equipments for PG research.
Area of laboratories
||No. of labs
||Botany(UG) Botany (PG)
||Recognized P.G. research lab
Infrastructure facilities for sports activities
A well furnished gymkhana office facilitates the management of sports activities and maintenance of sports equipments. The facilities available for indoor and outdoor sports are as follows
|Body building Gymnasium equipped with trade mill, air bike, single bar, bench, weight sets etc.
All the indoor sports facilities are available on the campus. The outdoor sports facilities are made available on the campus and for some events, other playgrounds are used with the permission of municipal authorities.
Infrastructure for NCC
The office and store with area is 270 sq.mt. available on the campus. The college ground is available for parades.
Infrastructure for NSS
The office of 8 sq mts equipped with tools and instruments for camping and labour activities is available on the campus.
Infrastructure for cultural activities
- Auditorium with audio visual aids, sound system.
- A special room (basement in new science building) is available for rehearsal and practice.
- Open ground with stage available.
- Recreation hall is available.
Extra– curricular activities – sports, outdoor and indoor games, gymnasium, auditorium, NSS, NCC, cultural activities, Public speaking, communication skills development, yoga, health and hygiene etc.
Required physical facilities are provided for NSS, NCC, and sports (outdoor and indoor games). There is separate gymnasium.