Process and General Rules
Generally, the college admission process starts in the month of May or the next day of the declaration of the results of the qualifying examination. The admission are given as per the reservation policies of the Govt. of Maharashtra.
Following are the general rules for admission in the college:
1) Admissions are given purely on merit basis.
2) Medium of Instruction:
Arts Faculty—Marathi only.
Commerce Faculty—Marathi and English
Science Faculty—English only.
3) The Principal reserves the right of admission
4) The students seeking admission to first year degree course should submit the original School Leaving Certificate,and original statement of marks of +2 level along with two attested photocopies. The original L.C. will not be returned to the student under any circumstances.
5) All admissions are valid only for one academic year and are subject to the satisfactory attendance and performance in tests / tutorials etc.
6) The Students requiring Transfer Certificate should apply in prescribed form and pay T.C. fee in the college office.
7) It is mandatory for all students to attend all lectures, practical sessions, tests, tutorials and other internal examinations
8) The students should appear for the college internal examinations. Those who will not appear shall lose their right for the admission to the Higher Class. They will be penalized for the same.
9) Annual social gathering will not be held.
10) The college enforces a dress code of SalwarKameez, Dupatta for all girl students.
11) Use of MOBILE PHONES in college campus and class rooms is strictly prohibited
12) The ragging is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
13) Four wheelers of the students are not allowed in the college campus.
14) Parking rules for two wheelers are mandatory.
15) Change in the subject will not be allowed after 31st of August.
16) The decision of the Principal shall be final and binding in all matters
17) The Principal reserves the right to amend / modify rules. For more details regarding the courses and individual admission process, please refer to the prospectus of the courses. Link for prospectus